The National Association of Athletic Administration (NAAA) of Trinidad and Tobago is seeking applications to fill the position of Chief Administrative Officer (CAO).
In a release posted on the NAAA website (www.ttnaaa.org) on January 16, the CAO will be responsible for the overall supervision and direction of the Secretariat and for advising on matter pertinent to its administration.
Among the duties of the Chief Administrative Officer are
- designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustment;
- maintaining office staff job results by coaching counselling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results;
- achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, controlling the collection of revenue and expenditure, ensuring that proper records are kept, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions;
- coordinating activities and programmes of the association.
Applications must have considerable knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, knowledge of relevant rules, regulations, instructions and procedures of the Trinidad and Tobago’s Public Service as well as knowledge of relevant financial rules and regulations.
Among the skills and abilities asked are
- proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- composing and preparing of standard documents;
- planning, organising and supervising the work of staff engaged in administrative support duties.
The prospective holders of the position must possess at least a first degree in Social Science, Sports Management or related field. Considerable experience in sport and event management will be an asset.
Applications can be made to the Secretary NAAA, Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva or vie email (email@example.com) no later than 25th January, 2017.
Vacancy for Chief Administrative Officer: http://www.ttnaaa.org/fanzone/newsletter/2017/chief_admin_officer.jpg