December 2, 2020
Notifications

Caster Semenya's chance in the 200m  

RSS

Anthony Foster
(@anthony)
Member Admin
14/03/2020 1:16 pm  

Caster Semenya announced yesterday she will switch focus to the women's 200m. She went on to explain her love for the sport as her reason.

As many of us would remember, Semenya won the London 2012 and Rio 2018 Olympic Games but was banned by World Athletics’ rules on differences of sexual development...

“My dream has always been and will continue to be, to compete at the highest level of sport, and so in order to pursue my goals and dreams, I have decided to change events, and compete in the 200m," was what Semenya said in a release she described as BREAKING NEWS.

Can Semenya make it to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, I don't think so. She is yet to break 24 seconds, and I don't see her getting there in time to make it.

ReplyQuote
Sean Garrity
(@sean-garrity)
14/03/2020 11:11 pm  

No shot. the foot speed just isnt there.

ReplyQuote
Matt
 Matt
(@matt)
15/03/2020 9:31 am  

The comments towards her sexuality are very sad, Caster didn’t make herself God did. As for her sexual orientation that's her business.

I doubt that Caster will give SFP or ET any challenge as Mr Jackson stated you can’t coach speed. I am a big Caster fan and I think that she has suffered a lot, she is very resilient and I respect her for that.

ReplyQuote
Marcus
(@marcus)
15/03/2020 7:46 pm  

Semenya need to go sit down and relax. Who is she going to beat going 200m?

Don't even break 24 second and a talk about running 200m at Olympic Games.

I just never know when these women decided to take on men's work but want to compete against women.

ReplyQuote
Marcus
(@marcus)
16/03/2020 7:55 am  

Semenya can't even beat the Clayton twins in Jamaica going 200m

ReplyQuote
Share: