The following are the rules, conditions and other announcements that apply to every Trackalerts Forum:
* Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials.
* Do not post job announcements, recruiting leads or other employment-related items.
* Do not post or advertise businesses information.
* Do not post any materials which lobby for a political purpose.
* Do not post any nude photos or videos
* Do not post information that can be deemed as self-serving commercial advertising for products or services.
* Do not switch topics when replying to a previously posted topic, meaning that the new topic will not relate at all to what appears in the message string subject line.
These Forums/discussion groups are provided as a service of Trackalerts.com for viewers/fans to express their views in a free and respectful way.
The views expressed in this forum are those of the authors and do not represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, Trackalerts.com
Trackalerts.com is not viable for views expressed on this forum. Malicious views or any material deemed disrespectful or offensive, once caught, will be deleted from our forum